ABOUT BARINGA VILLA
If you are looking for somewhere to stay for a couple of days or up to a few months, this is what Baringa Villa has to offer its guests……
Baringa Villa B&B is private and completely self-contained. Generous and spacious, it has 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. So it perfect for a get away retreat for two – to a family or a group of up to 6.
An extensive continental breakfast is provided as part of your stay. Enjoy local baked bread, organic jam, local honey, organic juices, yummy muesli , cereal, fresh fruit, organic drinking chocolate, specialist tea’s and a choice of coffee’s from instant to espresso.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen, with oven, grill, micro oven, fridge, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery, pots, serving platters and more .
We provide salon quality shampoo and conditioner that are locally made with plant-derived ingredients to replace chemicals. Our body wash is also specially chosen as its without harmful chemicals.
The Indulge bubble bath that we provide for the spa is heavenly as it contains the essential oil of Chinese Geranium
BARINGA VILLA IS EQUIPPED WITH
- 2 spacious bedrooms,
- One with a hand turned solid oak queen size bed
- The other with either a king size bed or twin single beds
- 1000 thread counts cotton sheets
- Wool quilt and choice of pillows
- Each room with its own flat screen TV and R/C air conditioning
- 2 bathrooms
- One with toilet, double basins, double shower and double spa with garden views and large mirror
- The other with shower, basin and toilet
- Quality toiletries
- Water into the villa is filtered, including into the spa, basins and showers.
- Fluffy towels
- Salon hairdryer
- Robes and slippers provided with treatments
- Large flat screen blue ray TV in separate lounge / dining area
- DVD player with a range of DVD’s
- IPod docking station with radio
- Wi-Fi access – free of charge
- R / C air-conditioning
- Double leather couch that opens as a double bed
- Original artworks from both Australian and overseas artists
- Books & magazines
- Quality fittings through out
- European laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Balcony with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Private fenced garden and outdoor setting
- Fully equipped separate kitchen, full sized fridge, oven, hotplate, grill, microwave, toaster, sandwich press, filtered water, coffee machine, and dishwasher. Also quality crockery, cutlery, glass wear, serving platters, pots & pans and baking dishes.
- Private off street car park
- Garden views from every window, east side with views to the Dandenongs and the Yarra Ranges